General Terms and Conditions
1. validity of the general terms and conditions
(1) Tanja Outdoors offers under different services for Stand Up Paddling, especially trainings, camps, personal training and events. The services of Tanja Outdoors also includes the rental and sale of SUP boards and accessories at www.404-sup.de.
All offers of Tanja Outdoors are hereinafter also referred to as “service or services”.
(2) These general terms and conditions apply to the conclusion of the contract between Tanja Outdoors and her customers – hereinafter also referred to as customer or client. In case of groups they also apply to the group orderers. In addition, the instructions of the employees of Tanja Outdoors apply.
The deliveries and services of Tanja Outdoors are exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions.
In the case of transactions with entrepreneurial customers, our General Terms and Conditions also apply to all future transactions, insofar as they are of the same nature. Terms and conditions of the customer do not apply, even if Tanja Outdoors does not contradict their validity separately. Deviating or contradictory conditions are therefore only valid if they have been accepted by us in writing.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before concluding the contract.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The registration for the camps, trainings and events offered by Tanja Outdoors can and should basically be done via the corresponding booking function on the homepage of Tanja Outdoors (www.tanjaoutdoors.de). By registering, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract. However, a contract between Tanja Outdoors and the customer is only concluded as soon as the customer receives a booking confirmation for the ordered service by Tanja Outdoors. The booking confirmation will be sent automatically after the binding booking by the customer, if the booked services are available for the selected date, but no later than 24 hours after the order.
These terms and conditions are available in the booking function of the shopping cart before the conclusion of the contract. Printout and storage in reproducible form is possible before conclusion of the contract.
(2) The customer can also submit his binding offer for the conclusion of a contract with Tanja Outdoors about offered services personally to the managing director Tanja Ecker by phone, e-mail or in writing. With the submission of the offer, these terms and conditions are recognized. In this case, the contract with Tanja Outdoors is concluded by acceptance of the offer by Tanja Outdoors in the form of an order confirmation and/or invoice, which Tanja Outdoors either immediately sends or personally hands over to the customer.
(3) If the customer requests an offer for services from Tanja Outdoors and Tanja Outdoors submits such an offer to the customer, Tanja Outdoors is bound to this offer for 14 days. The contract is concluded on the basis of the offer submitted by Tanja Outdoors, if the customer declares acceptance within this period.
(1) The price stated in the booking confirmation/invoice is binding and includes the statutory sales tax. All prices stated are total prices.
(2) Upon receipt of the booking confirmation/invoice, the customer is obligated to pay the agreed price.
(3) As a payment option Tanja Outdoors offers the customer to transfer the price to the account of Tanja Outdoors shown in the booking confirmation.
4. service description
(1) Tanja Outdoors describes on her homepage the different services offered by her as precisely as possible. In principle, the scope of the booked service is determined by the information in the booking confirmation. However, the content of the service can be subject to change according to these general terms and conditions.
(2) The service is performed in a goal-oriented manner. Great importance is attached to the success of all group members. If the groups are smaller/larger than expected, the duration of the service may be shortened/lengthened.
(3) The service description on the homepage of Tanja Outdoors, including the photos and the duration, serves only as a guide and is not binding.
(4) The SUP boards to be rented at Tanja Outdoors as well as the accessories are in a technically perfect and clean condition. Rental items are to be returned by the customer in the same proper and clean condition. A deposit is to be paid for the rental items (e.g. identity card or driver’s license). The rental period begins with the handover of the equipment and ends with its return. The Customer shall return the rented items at the agreed time and place.
(5) The customer is obligated to immediately report any complaints regarding the services of Tanja Outdoors. If the customer culpably omits to report a defect, he can not claim rights from the defect (for example reduction).
5 Personal Suitability
(1) The customer of the service must be able to participate and to use the service of Tanja Outdoors in health and condition and must be able to swim at least 15 minutes in open water without any aids. By booking the service the orderer declares that he meets these requirements. The group orderer has to ensure that all other group members also have this personal suitability.
(2) Tanja Outdoors has to be informed about physical disabilities or other restrictions at the latest when booking. Tanja Outdoors will try to offer an individual solution in these cases.
(3) For minors the written consent of the legal guardian or the participation of one of the legal guardians is required.
(4) The consumption of drugs or other addictive substances is prohibited before and during a camp, training, event or any other event. This also applies after the end of a camp, training, event or other events at the venue.
Tanja Outdoors points out that the consumption of alcohol before and during a camp, training, event or other events should be avoided. The same applies after a camp, training, event or other event at the respective place of service provision by Tanja Outdoors. Should the customer consume alcohol before, during or after camps, trainings, events or other events, he/she does so at his/her own risk. Hereby, any liability of Tanja Outdoors for resulting damages is excluded in its entirety.
Tanja Outdoors reserves the right to exclude obviously alcoholized or under the influence of drugs or other addictive substances participants from the performance, not to start or to cancel.
(5) A claim for reimbursement of the prize does not exist if the conditions of paragraphs 1, 3 and 4 are fulfilled. Possible recourse claims of other participants in the event of service interruption shall be borne by the participant causing the service interruption.
(6) The instructions of the employees of Tanja Outdoors are to be followed in any case. In case of grossly irregular behavior, which endangers the reputation or the integrity of the participants, the Tanja Outdoors staff or Tanja Outdoors itself, a participant can be excluded from the camp, training, event or other events after a warning. In this case there is no right to a refund of the price.
If the customer does not follow the instructions of the Tanja Outdoors staff and if a damage arises from this, the customer is fully responsible for this.
6. unforeseeable circumstances
(1) Tanja Outdoors is entitled to set a substitute program or a substitute date, if a scheduled performance of the services is significantly impeded, endangered or impaired by unforeseeable circumstances or is not possible. This applies in particular in cases of force majeure, thunderstorms, cold or other bad weather, illness of the trainer or failure to reach the minimum number of groups.
(2) If no alternative date can be found after consultation with the customer, both the customer and Tanja Outdoors are entitled to withdraw. In this case the customer is entitled to a full refund of the already paid amounts. Further claims do not exist.
(3) In case of a postponement or withdrawal by Tanja Outdoors, Tanja Outdoors is not responsible for expenses or damages incurred by the customer in connection with the attempt of the first or second participation in the service.
(1) The services carried out by Tanja Outdoors are at the participant’s own risk. Tanja Outdoors assumes no liability for damages, neither contractual nor non-contractual, which arise in connection with the performance of the participant or third parties. This also includes the transport of equipment. Excluded from this is a liability for bodily injury, health and personal injury of the participant in case of intentional fault or gross negligence of Tanja Outdoors as well as for other damages which are due to intent and gross negligence of Tanja Outdoors.
(2) If services cannot be provided for reasons Tanja Outdoors is responsible for, Tanja Outdoors is liable up to the full amount of the service price. A further liability is excluded.
(3) The participant is liable for damages caused by him to Tanja Outdoors during the use of the service. In case of gross negligence or intentional damage the participant is also liable for consequential damages.
(4) The participant exempts Tanja Outdoors from all claims due to accidents, from the violation of laws, ordinances or other regulations in connection with the service by him or a third person.
(5) If Tanja Outdoors incurs a loss of service to another customer due to late return, damage or loss of the rental items, the customer is liable for this loss of service to the full amount. In case of damage or loss of the rental property the customer is fully liable to Tanja Outdoors up to the replacement value of the rental property. Normal wear and tear are excluded from the damage liability. In case of premature return of the rental items, there will be no reduction of the rental price.
(6) In the case of group bookings, the customer is jointly and severally liable with the respective liable participants. The customer is solely liable if the person causing the damage cannot be determined. Unless he can prove that the damage was not caused or contributed to by the group of customers.
(1) A cost-free withdrawal (cancellation) from the contract by the customer is possible at any time if the customer provides an appropriate substitute participant for the booked service.
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the customer shall pay reasonable compensation. This amounts to 50% of the agreed deposit, taking into account saved expenses from booking the service up to 2 months before the start of the service, 25% of the agreed deposit up to 1 month before the start of the service, and 0% of the agreed deposit up to less then 1 month before the start of the service.
(3) If the booked service can be provided elsewhere, the customer shall not be obliged to pay compensation. The orderer is free to prove a lower damage.
9. special conditions purchase of SUP boards, paddles and fins
(1) Tanja Outdoors also offers the possibility to purchase SUP boards, paddles and fins. The offered products are new goods as well as used goods.
(2) The goods remain the property of Tanja Outdoors until the complete and permanent payment of the purchase price. During the period of retention of title, the customer is entitled to possession and contractual use of the purchased item, as long as he meets the payment obligations on time.
(3) Warranty and liability are determined according to the legal regulations, especially according to §§ 434 ff BGB.
(4) In all other respects, the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
(5) Returning is only possible for unused goods within 14 days after purchasing.
10. special conditions purchase of clothing and accessoires
When will I receive my order?
It usually takes 3 – 7 days to process an order, after which it is shipped. The delivery time depends on your location and is estimated as follows:
Europe: 6 – 8 business days
USA: 3 – 4 business days
Australia: 2 – 14 business days
Japan: 4 – 8 business days
International: 10 – 20 business days
When will I receive my order?
It is difficult to predict shipping times. You can track the manufacturing times with the email that will be send to you.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand company that handles orders with facilities around the world.
all over the world. Depending on where you are, orders will be processed and shipped from the
Facility that can do so most efficiently.
Will I be charged customs fees for my order?
International orders may be subject to an additional customs and tax fee. This fee is beyond our control and is assessed by the local customs office. The customs regulations vary from country to country. Please check directly with your local customs office if there are duties and taxes on your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before you contact us, please help us as follows:
- Check the shipping confirmation email for errors in the shipping address.
- Ask at the local post office if the package is present.
- Check with your neighbors to see if the courier left the package with them.
- If the delivery address was correct and the package was not left at the post office or with your neighbor, contact us at email@example.com with your order number.
- If you have found an error in your shipping address, we can send you an
- we can send you a replacement order, but the shipping will be at your own expense
How are the products created?
We work with a print-on-demand dropshipper. They have locations all over the world. Depending on where you are, orders are handled and shipped from the facility and shipped by the facility that can do it most efficiently. Tip: Check out Printful’s production footage to see how we create certain
create certain products.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a tracking link via email when your order is shipped. If you have questions about tracking or your shipment, email us at info@404-SUP.de
I received an incorrect/damaged product, what should I do?
We are very sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us fix this quickly, please send us an email within one week with photos of the damaged product the damaged product, the order number and any other details that you have about your order to info@404-SUP.de. We will provide you as soon as possible a solution.
What is your return policy?
We work with a print-on-demand provider who does not make the items until they are ordered. In order to avoid overproduction, I ask you to think of the environment and not to order unnecessary products.
If something is wrong with your order, you can return it within 14 days. Please let us know if there is something wrong with your order or you are dissatisfied by contacting us at info@404-SUP.de.
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers who receive incorrect or damaged items. If any of these apply, contact our customer support at info@404-SUP.de with photos of the wrong/damaged items and we will take care of it.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color? [If no.]
Since we work with a print-on-demand vendor who makes the items only when they are ordered, we currently do not offer exchanges. To avoid unnecessary production of items, check out our size charts to
check which size fits. We have one for each item in our store in the Product Description.
While it is rare, it is possible that an item you ordered was mislabeled. If this is the case, please let us know within one week of receiving your order at your order at info@404-SUP.de. Include order number and photos of the mislabeled item. We will send you a new one or refund your purchase price!
11. preclusion periods
(1) All mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship shall be forfeited, to the extent permitted by law, if they are not asserted in writing against the other contractual party within three months of their due date.
(2) If the other party rejects the claim or does not explain itself within two weeks after the claim has been asserted, the claim shall be forfeited if it is not asserted in court within three months after rejection or expiry of the deadline. Excluded from this provision are claims of a contracting party arising from tort.
12. Data protection
The data provided by the customer himself shall be used exclusively in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
13. final provisions
(1) All agreements, which are made between Tanja Outdoors and the participant in connection with a contract conclusion over achievements of Tanja Outdoors, are set down in writing in the contract and these general trading conditions. Verbal agreements do not exist.
(2) Changes of these general terms and conditions require the written form. This also applies to this written form clause.
(3) The place of jurisdiction and performance shall be Potsdam, Germany, to the extent permitted by law.
(4) Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or contain a loophole, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.